Monday 8 December 2014

Getting involved

Sitting down with a cocktail following the first day of the MLOA (Manitoba Lodge & Outfitters) Convention had me wondering. Why aren't there more faces in the crowd?

I see this as a no brainer to be involved with. I'd just like to encourage my guiding/outfitting colleagues to take the time to be involved in similar groups in your jurisdiction. Having a group to be on top of the myriad of issues facing this industry and being an advocate for operators is invaluable. Trying to navigate these issues is a full time job and being present to be apart of the conversation is key.

Check out the MLOA website at MLOA

PS. 17" of ice on the westside of Lake Winnipeg. More reports to follow this week.

PPS. New sled is getting picked up Thursday...pumped. Westside Honda/Polaris took good care of me again on this. Great local dealer!

No comments:

Post a Comment